Arbitration is the most preferred alternative dispute resolution in India. Arbitration proceedings in India are governed by The Arbitration And Conciliation Act, 1996.
Arbitration being our super specialised area of practice, we believe that one should deploy the best strategic and innovative moves prior to and during arbitral proceedings for the best and desired results in an arbitration proceeding.
We regularly handle international institutional arbitrations under Rules of UNCITRAL, SIAC, ICC, LCIA, AAA-ICDR, ICA, HKIAC, KLRCA and ad hoc arbitrations.
We are an arbitration specialised law firm which handle high-value claims and multi jurisdictional arbitrations. Our law firms handles arbitration in EPC Contracts, Supply contract arbitrations, shareholder and partnership disputes, breach of conditions, intellectual property disputes, termination of contract and wide variety of complex issues arising out of agreements and/or contracts.
Our law firm regularly represent large companies/corporations, contractors, subcontractors, project owners, developers, joint ventures, vendors, etc.
We have handled the arbitration disputes of companies falling under various industries & sectors i.e Textiles, Plastics, Intellectual Property, Construction and Infrastructure, Power, Service, Engineering, Consultancy, Real Estate, Finance, International Investments, Information Technology, etc.
Our law firm has a dedicated group of prominent domestic & international arbitration specialists, with recognized & formidable advocacy skills. We handle high-value multi-jurisdictional commercial arbitrations in India.
Arbitration is not only about making claims and /or defending claims but it is much more than simple pleadings and submissions in a Court of law .
Our Arbitration practice is led by Mr. Anandaday Misshra, Founder & Managing Partner, AMLEGALS. He is considered to be one of the leading & super specialized International arbitration advocates of India. He is a prominent lawyer handling various international arbitrations in Singapore beside other countries on regular basis.
Arbitration Services provided by our Law Firm includes:
- Advising and handling arbitration disputes & matters related to various types of agreement and contracts i.e Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Supply & Service Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, IPR Usage agreement, Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes etcConducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Defending & representing clients before Arbitral Tribunals in arbitral agreements and contracts
- Enforcing and/or challenging Arbitral Awards
- Advising clients on various aspects of an arbitration proceedings
- Advising on the appointment of arbitrators
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Drafting an Arbitration agreements and contracts
- Legal Vetting of an Arbitration agreement and contracts
- Representing clients before High Courts in an arbitration petition
- Speedy justice
2. Least formalities and patient hearings,
- Flexibility in procedures, venue, language, documentation etc.
4. Cost Effective
- Appreciation of documentary evidence,
6. Effectiveness of principles of natural justice,
- time-bound proceedings,
- cross-examination, etc.
In other words, they are special courts cum tribunal set up under the Arbitration And Conciliation Act, 1996 so that the disputes are settled in less time, less cost and lesser proceedings.
Our law firm handles arbitration in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Pune, etc., beside other prominent cities of India . We handle arbitrations in Singapore, Hongkong, China, UK & in Middle East countries.
Arbitration Core Team
For any query for arbitration, feel free to connect with us or alternatively call on +91-844854854 .
“Notable Law Firm” for “Commercial & Transaction” for 2020 -Benchmark Litigation
“Notable Firm” by prestigious “Asia Law Profiles” for 2019
A member law firm in “Society of Independent Law Firms (SILF)”.
“Exclusive Tax Law” Recommended Law Firm in India” by “Global Law Experts”.
International Expert Advisory Award for being “Indirect Tax Firm ”
“Top 10 GST Consultant Firm,2019” by Insight Success
Most Innovative Law Firm in India,2019 by AI
Legal Fees Survey,2019 of Indian Business Law Journal (IBLJ) includes AMLEGALS