NCLT Law Firm
IBC requires a well thought strategy and which can be executed only by a specialist.
Our NCLT specialist law firm deals in the matter pertaining to Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and Companies Act and before National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) at Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Indore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Hyderabad.
Mr. Anandaday Misshra, Founder & Managing Partner is a leading lawyer for complex and high stake matters under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code,2016 and Companies Act,2013. He alongwith team appears in many NCLT benches for different issues for operational and financial creditors from time to time.
Application in NCLT
We have specialised lawyers team to handle NCLT matters for Operation Creditor, Financial Creditor, RP, IRP,CIRP, Liquidation, Scheme, M&A etc., during various stages before the NCLT.
Contact for NCLT
To know more about our law firm’s specialised practice in NCLT, please feel free to connect with the following:
All NCLTs – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on board line on 91-8448548549.
For NCLT,Mumbai – email@example.com or alternatively call on board line on 91-8448548549.
At present, NCLT constituted under Companies Act,2013 has Benches in the following cities of India :
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, New Delhi & Mumbai.
We practice in every NCLT benches of India.
- AMLEGALS is notified as notable law firm for dispute resolution for 2019 by Asia Law Profiles.
- AMLEGALS is a full-service law firm included in most prestigious LEGAL 500.
- AMLEGALS is an “EXCLUSIVE Recommended Law Firm in India” by Global Law Experts.
- AMLEGALS is most “Innovative Law Firm in India-2019″by AI.
- AMLEGALS has been bestowed with International Expert Advisory Award for being “Indirect Tax Firm for India, 2019“
You may be also interested in the following :