Financial Package and Reliefs During Covid-19
The Finance Minister has extended further relief by way of Pradhan Gareeb Kalyan Yojana. on 26th March, 2020
The details of the package are as under:
A. Package of 1.70 Lakhs Crore under Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana
a. DBT (Cash):-
1. Farmers – Rs.2,000 first installment in April Month, 2020,
2. MNREGA– Rs. 2000 Wages,
3. Senior Citizens, Widows – Exgratia – Rs.1,000 – In 50%-50% two installment.
4. Women Jan Dhan – Exgratia – Rs.500/ month for 3 months.
5. Ujawala – Gas Cylinder – Free Cylinder for 3 months For BPL Families,
6. Women self help Groups– Rs.20 Lakhs Loan without Collateral security,
7. Organised Sector:- a. Employee and employer contribution (Total 24%) will be paid by government of India for 3 months – Applicable to establishments having up to 100 employees and from total 90% employees earnings less than Rs. 15,000/- b. PF Regulations Amended – Allowing withdrawal up to 75% or 3 months wages, whichever is lower,
8. Construction Workers: Directions given to state governments for disbursement of funds – Rs 31,000 Crs.
9. Minerals Funds – Directions to State Government for disbursement for medical facilities and related activities.
a. Aana Yojana – Covers 80 Crore Population :-
1. Additionally 5Kg Rice OR 5 Kg Wheat for 3 months.
2. 1KG Pulses for 3 months 3. Rs 50 Lakhs per person Mediclaim to healthcare workers