Are You Prepared For GST in India
Are You Prepared For GST in India GST Profs
AMLEGALS, a GST Advisory & Tax Litigation Law Firm in India, anticipates that the following challenges shall be before every Corporate, MNC & International Company in India during the tenure of “Pre and Post implementation of GST” in India :
Pre GST Implementation
- Transactions Review
- Training Manpower
- Cost Effectiveness in Inventory , logistics & Final goods
- Business Planning with anticipation of new tax structure with competition
- ERP Implementation
- Transitional Preparedness
- maintaining business calculations & synergy
- Reconciliation of credits and stocks
- Implications of Agreements and Contracts entered in Pre GST era but to be executed in Post GST era
Above all , there is no relaxation provision in implementation of law and discharging tax liability .
Post GST Implementation
- Fastest Implementation & Transition to GST
- Procurement and Purchase Orders Implementation
- New IT Technology & Operating Procedures
- Invoicing Patterns
- Proper Implementation of GST Transition in input stage credit
- Stock conciliation
- Strong mechanism of Internal Audit in GST
- tax management versus business operations
- various misc provisions, etc
One has to take all steps to ensure that no dispute arises during transition and thereafter . If precauations and safeguards are not taken,well in time ,during the pre and post implementation period of GST regime , then the possibility of litigation, due to ignorance and/ or non implementation , cannot be ruled out.
The pro-active approach with continous hand holding guidance from expert GST professionals for proper implemenation and training of manpower can prevent many uforeseen liabilities.
AMLEGALS is a GST Advisory & Tax Litigation Law Firm in India prepares you to face this transition easily and without any litigation under GST regime .
- AMLEGALS is a law firm included in most prestigious LEGAL 500.
- AMLEGALS is an “EXCLUSIVE TAX LAW Recommended Law Firm in India” by Global Law Experts.
- AMLEGALS has been bestowed with International Expert Advisory Award for being “Indirect Tax Firm for India, 2016″